College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources
- CAHNR Career Resources
- CAHNR Advising
- CAHNR Academic Forms - double major declaration, major change form, courses & credits, pass/fail grading, student enrollment request, move from A.A.S. to B.S./B.A. in CAHNR
- CAHNR Education Abroad
- CAHNR Scholarships
Office of the Registrar
- Student Services - course registration and catalog, exams, graduation, student records
- Forms - student enrollment request form, additional degree petition, excess credit authorization, and more
- Academic Regulations
- Academic Calendar
Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) focuses on the administration of UConn's non-discrimination policies. View to learn more about Discrimination and Harassment, Title IX, Accessibility, Employment Equity, and Training and Education.
- (860) 486-4700 is SHaW's free and confidential phone service with an advice nurse available 24/7 during the regular academic year.
- Mental Health Services offers a variety of services and recommendations based on your needs and preferences. See to schedule a screening appointment, crisis support, and more. (833) 308-3040 offers free and confidential mental health support 24/7/365 for all UConn campuses.
Center for Students with Disabilities
Undergraduate Student Research
- Agriculture, Animals, Food, and the Environment
- Spring Career Fair - every year in late March
- Internship and Co-op Fair - every year in February
Academics and Advising
Office of Student Financial Aid Services
Center for International Students and Scholars (CISS)
UConn Involvement Fair - Explore UConn's +400 student organizations every spring and fall
- OpenCommons@UConn - browse collections in the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources, and Department of Plant Science and Landscape Architecture