Extension Educator Emeritus – IPM Coordinator
- M.S., Horticulture, 1982, West Virginia University
- B.S., Plant Science 1980, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- A.S., Pomology & Olericulture, 1975, University of Massachusetts Amherst
Areas of Interest
- Tree fruit plant nutrition
- Small fruit plant nutrition
- Fruit-growing cultural practices
Use and Value of Scientific-Based Management Tools for Fertilizer Decisions for fruit crops – Fine tuning fertilizer decisions.
Operationalizing drone imaging technology to detect nutrient deficiencies in fruit orchards.
Monitoring and management of invasive and non-invasive fruit pests using the latest technology.
Not accepting graduate students.
|Mailing Address||Wilfred B. Young Building 1376 Storrs Rd., Unit 4067 Storrs, CT 06269-4067|
|Office Location||Wilfred B. Young Building (YNG) 116|